This release is a minor update to enhance some back-end processes. There are no end-user facing improvements, bug fixes, or enhancements.
This release addresses several issues with Bluetooth connectivity, stability, and performance, and added user interface changes to aide in troubleshooting database and Bluetooth connectivity issues
- Internet connection status icon
- Displays blue when the application is connected to the internet (real-time synchronization of data). Tapping on the icon will display connection status as "connected"
- Displays red when the application is not connected to the internet. Meaning tasks can be completed, but will not synchronize to HQ for reporting purposes until connected to the internet Selecting the icon will display quick troubleshooting steps for internet connectivity.
- Pyrometer connection status icon
- Will display blue when the pyrometer is connected to the tablet. Selecting the icon will display the "Connected" status window.
- Will display red when the pyrometer is not connected to the tablet. Selecting the icon will display troubleshooting steps for connecting the pyrometer.
- Information icon
- Moved the language selector to the Information icon
- Shows the Squad and Location the application is tied to.
- Select preferred language, either English (default) or Spanish.
- Added battery level display to keyboard when temping (pyrometer must be connected for battery level to show)
- Providing pyrometer connection troubleshooting steps that can be accessed when tapping the red pyrometer icon that is displayed when no pyrometer is connected to tablet.
- Checklists and HQ Mobile will have new application icons and labels to make them easier to differentiate the two applications. Especially an issue when the Apps are docked on the device (where labels do not show).
Bluetooth & Temping
- Prevent the Emerson Cooper-Atkins MFT Bluetooth pyrometer from going to sleep while connected to a device. This requires the pyrometer be on firmware 4.xx and up.
- Adjusted cold temping algorithm to more effectively detect and record stabilized temperatures for cold products
- Provide a visual indicator that the tablet is connected to the Bluetooth pyrometer
- Provide in app troubleshooting steps if pyrometer is not connected to the Bluetooth pyrometer
- Display the battery level for the Bluetooth pyrometer
Database Connectivity and Support
- Checklist version and last accessed timestamp added to database
- Provide a more visible indicator that the tablet is connected to the database
- Add new Device Used information to database
- Show application version # under the information icon
Performance & Stability
- Fixed an issue with the navigation menu items not displaying accurately if the application is launched several times in succession.
- Fixed an issue where opening and closing app multiple times shows inconsistent categories.
- Fixed an issue causing Weekly / Monthly tasks to load slowly and potentially crashing the application.