For most custom task requests, we are able to create customized checklists or tasks that should fulfill the needs of your organization.
The process of requesting and implementing a custom checklist are:
1) Submit request: All requests should be submitted through our Freshdesk (via email@example.com) or directly to a Customer Success or Accounts Representative. A confirmation email will be sent to the requester and other associated individuals.
2) Requester should describe what they want added to their system and forward any source documentation to Squadle. Examples of source documentation: PDF, photo, or Word/Excel sheet.
3) A Customer Success Associate will review submitted documentation and will draft a plan to implement requests and will review an action plan with requester.
4) Based on request, Customer Success Associate will determine timeline for implementation and relay it to requester and other associated individuals..
5) Customer Success Associate will complete request within projected time, and will notify requester when complete.
6) After implementation, representative will follow up with requester after a week of use to go over performance and any alterations to the new checklist.
Most requests will be fulfilled within 48 hours, some exceptions can take as long as 72 hours. Timing for implementation will be disclosed by a Customer Success Associate when request has been finalized.
If you have any questions or want to create a custom checklist for your location/group please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .