Your organization may have an agreement to use your own iPads for Squadle. If so, please follow the instructions below. If you need any assistance, please send an email to email@example.com. Note: Prior to completing this step, please make sure that you have filled out all required Restaurant Questionnaires for your restaurant(s).
To install the Squadle Hub application on your own iPad device, please follow the instructions below:
1) Open up Safari (web browser) on your iPad and go to m.meraki.com
2) Type in the following Network ID: 044-088-1481 and select Register.
3) A prompt that says "This website is trying to open Settings to show you…" will display. Select Allow.
4) You will be brought to the Settings page of your iPad and another prompt, Install Profile, will display. Select Install. If you have a secruity passcode on your device, you will be required to enter it in at this time.
5) The Install Profile prompt will display. Select Install.
6) The Warning prompt will display. Select Install. This is followed by a Remote Management prompt. Select Trust.
7) Once the profile has installed, tap Done on the next prompt.
8) Go back to the home screen of your iPad. You will be asked to install "Squadle Hub" and "Meraki Systems Manager". Select Install for both prompts.
9) You will now see the applications install on your device. Note: You do not need to open Squadle Hub at this time as our Customer Success team will need link your store's configuration to your iPad.
10) Next, you're going to need to change the name of your iPad to your iPad's serial number so that we can link the correct store configuration to your store. Go to Settings - General - About
11) Locate the Serial Number of your iPad. Carefully write it down (you can also tap and hold and a Copy popup will display).
12) While in Settings - General - About, tap on Name, delete the existing name, and type in the serial number exactly as it is listed (all letters should be capitalized). If you Copied the serial number, delete the existing name, tap and hold to Paste.
13) After you have changed the name, reach out to our support team with the NSN (national store number) and its corresponding tablet’s name. We’ll then get to work on our end in completing the setup process.
After completing the steps above, make sure you continue on to step 2, whitelisting your device, using the guide linked below.”