As of the writing of this article, the following Bluetooth pyrometers are supported by Squadle for Digital Food Safety (DFS) operations:
- Cooper Atkins Blue2
- Cooper Atkins Emerson Multi-Function Thermometer
- Thermoworks Thermapen Blue
- Thermoworks Temptest Blue
- Thermoworks BlueTherm One
Your Bluetooth Pyrometer will automatically pair with the tablet, there is no need to attempt to pair it manually, as we have taken that step for you! To connect the Pyrometer to your tablet, simply follow the steps below:
- First, check that Bluetooth is turned on in the tablet's settings by navigating to Settings -> Bluetooth.
- Once you have either confirmed Bluetooth is on, or ensured that it is on, navigate back to the home screen.
- Open Squadle by pressing on the app icon.
- Power on your Bluetooth pyrometer following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Proceed by accessing your Food Safety checklists in the Squadle application.
- If you probe has successfully reconnected, the line that requests the temperature (e.g. Portion Temperature #1, Product Temperature) will turn red with a read-out of the current temperature of the probe.
** Our program is able to use the Bluetooth pyrometer without the need to pair it in the Settings menu. Only requirement is the Bluetooth needs to be ON (pyrometer and tablet) and the Squadle application needs to be open. If you are experiencing any issues please call us at 877-727-1352