There may come a time when your Bluetooth pyrometer does not connect to your Squadle iPad automatically. You'll notice this issue if after going to a temperature check in the Squadle Checklists application and the task action requiring a temperature (e.g. Portion #1, Product Temperature) does not highlight in red.
- Confirm that Bluetooth is on by going to Settings -> Bluetooth and making sure that the setting is On.
- Confirm that the Squadle Checklists settings has Bluetooth enabled by going to Settings. Scroll down the Settings menu towards the bottom until you see Checklists and tap on it.
- Confirm that Bluetooth is on and enabled within the Checklist settings. If it's off, turn it on and then exit out of Settings.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions and power off your Bluetooth pyrometer.
- Force quit out of the Squadle Checklists application or turn off your Squadle iPad.
- Turn on your Squadle iPad if you turned it off. Re-open the Squadle Checklists application.
- Turn on your Bluetooth pyrometer.
- After your digital checklists load in the Checklists application, access a temperature check to verify that it is now connected.