We're excited to announce the release of Squadle Checklists 2.15.4. This version will be deployed to all Squadle customers before January 1, 2021.
Here's what's changing in our newest version:
- Workflow and User Experience enhancements to the temperature keyboard when using a Bluetooth pyrometer to better guide users through the temperature taking process
- New audio is played when the system is ready to take another product temperature
- User Interface Enhancements
- New feature - Bluetooth pyrometer prioritization when completing temperature checks
- This new feature prioritizes your Bluetooth Pyrometer when completing temperature checks by no longer displaying the keypad for manual entry. To enter manual mode, you will need to tap on the Manually Enter Temperature button. Please see this knowledge article for more information.
- Better handling of ensuring Bluetooth permissions are enabled when using a Bluetooth pyrometer
- Enhancements to prevent the Emerson MFT Pyrometer from going to sleep
- General enhancements with SmartCapture used with Squadle Sense remote temperature monitoring
- UI changes to the Sensors tab for restaurants using Squadle Sense remote temperature monitoring
- Squadle QR Code (SQR) bug fixes
- General Bug Fixes/UI Enhancements