If you are not receiving text alerts for Squadle for task incompletion alerts or temperature alerts, you may not have accepted the Terms of Service to receive text alerts.
Terms of Service
The Squadle Alert mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Squadle, Inc. (“Squadle”, “we”, or “us”). Squadle Alert monitors the data you enter into the Squadle platform and sends you a message (if you opt-in for SMS Alerts) of issues with the data. Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). Message frequency varies based on the number of alerts your location triggers. We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. We may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply. At any time you can opt-out by replying: 'STOP'.
To Accept the Terms of Service to Start Receiving Text Alerts
You can accept the Terms of Service by doing one of the following:
Accept by texting our Short Code
1. On your mobile phone, text the word JOIN to 63752.
2. You will receive a text from 63752 acknowledging your acceptance. If you do not receive a confirmation, try accepting in Squadle HQ by following the instructions in the next section.
Accept in Squadle HQ
1. Log in to Squadle HQ.
2. On the left side of the menu, click on Account.
3. On the page to the right, click on the Notifications tab.
4. Check the box to the left of "I would like to sign up for Squad Alerts mobile messaging service"
5. Click Save at the top-right of the page.
Please reach out to Customer Support at email@example.com and we'll be glad to assist!